The AUSTSWIM Teacher Licence™ is the industry standard for swimming and water safety teachers™. AUSTSWIM courses are delivered and recognised in each state and territory of Australia and many countries overseas.
In Vietnam Aquaic Training School-Swim Vietnam (ATS-SV) is proud to be a partner recognized by AUSTSWIM that is trained and certified according to their standards.
The full name of the course is the AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety™ (TSW).
The course will be hold on three days. In the morning train theory and train practice in the afternoon.
1. Introduction – an overview of AUSTSWIM and the aquatic industry
2. Plan, deliver and review a lesson
3. How people learn
4. Being an effective teacher
5. Principles of movement in water
6. Aquatic safety, survival and rescue skills
7. Water familiarisation, buoyancy and mobility
8. Teaching safer diving skills
9. Towards efficient stroke development
10. Legal responsibilities for the AUSTSWIM Teacher
Beside the candidates will be trained CPR. This is a mandatory requirement for teachers.
ATS-SV will provide material and a workbook for you. After completing the course, candidates will receive a certificate of participation in the course from ATS-SV and after 3-6 months, will receive an AUSTSWIM swimming and water safety teacher certificate sent from Australia when completing the course. into teaching practices assessed by our instructors. Accordingly, the certificate is valid for 3 years, and thenrenewed at ATS-SV.
Find more information via
Page facebook: Aquatic Training School- Swim Vietnam